The long journey in the air often cause body fatigue, lack of sleep, even dehydration. As a result, the appearance of so dull and lacking fresh. Let’s indulge in a spa that available at the airport in order to restore fitness, following the Bazaar recommendation. Body treatment at a beauty spot is a favorite for women and men, especially when you’re just through the long flight, then transit, and still have to continue the journey again. Bazaar collect some destination spas in airports which could be an alternative for relaxation when transit, among them:
- Taman Sari Royal Heritage Spa, Terminal 2F, International Departures, Soekarno-Hatta, Indonesia.
- Timeless Spa, Terminal 3, Dubai International Airport.
- Wellness Spa, Level 3, Departure Terminal, Changi International Airport, Singapore.
- Spa On Air, B-1 Passenger Terminal, Incheon International Airport, South Korea.
- Wellness Spa & Salon, 3rd Floor, Hong Kong International Airport, Hong Kong.